In chronic kidney disease, also known as chronic renal failure, there is a progressive loss of kidney function. Chronic kidney disease often goes undetected until the disease is in advanced stages. Almost 14 percent of people are diagnosed with chronic kidney disease.
Hemp Extract can work in many ways to help in the treatment of kidney disease:
- Blocks the inflammatory cytokines, which can adversely affect the kidneys. It also reduces the activity in the pathway responsible for the expression of genes that aid in inflammation.
- Cleanses the digestive tract.
- In a study conducted in 2002, patients showed a marked reduction in pain by the use of Hemp Extract.
- Reduces the effects of nephrotoxicity, thus improving renal
- Reduces headaches associated with kidney diseases
It is proven that Hemp Extract can help alleviate the symptoms of kidney disease and also help to address the underlying conditions that can result in chronic renal failure.
Thank you for taking your time to become educated on the science and technologies behind the best health supplements.
My best wishes for your best health.
Founder and CEO of Optivida Health
[For more science-based evidence for the use of hemp extract read "Hemp Health Revolution: The A to Z Health Benefits of Hemp Extract"]
* J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Mar;328(3):708-14. doi: 10.1124/jpet. 108.147181. Epub 2008 Dec 12.Cannabidiol attenuates cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity by decreasing oxidative/nitrosative stress, inflammation, and cell death.